Bannock Brae Meats is a family owned business that turns the “paddock to plate” concept into reality. With a retail outlet located in Highfields and the farm just around the corner, you truly are getting the freshest produce from Bannock Brae Meats.
Owners Kieren and Andrea and their professional team are responsible for the entire chain of the process – growing and raising a top line of Limousin/Santa cross cattle, growing the crops to feed them, the selection process and the transportation to the abattoir. It doesn’t stop there, because Bannock Brae’s fully accredited processing facility has a team of butchers to ensure you get the right cut. Orders are packed to customer specifications and delivered straight to their door.
Of course, if you simply want to drop in and select from our quality range, we have our retail outlet conveniently located in Highfields. Bannock Brae brings the freshest and best quality produce possible to your table.
Products and Services:
- Top quality locally grown beef, lamb, pork and free range chicken.
- Traditional wood smoked ham and bacon
- Processing cattle, lambs and pigs.
- Bulk orders (sides/quarters/eighths of beef, sides of lamb & sides of pork)
- Meat trays & bulk orders welcome.
- Retail outlet also has: Ready to cook meals, pastries, farm fresh produce, eggs, honey, chutneys, cheeses, marinades, sauces, pastas and Norco fresh milk
Check out the Bannock Brae Meats outlet today, located at Shop 4, 2 Highfields Road (Corner of Highfields Road and New England Highway) Highfields. If you’d like more information about Bannock Brae Meats give the team a call on 07 4696 7062.