UQ Graduate and Business Woman Dinah Fraser tells us the history of the Wandoan Pharmacy

Her’s a guest blog from Dinah Fraser, of the Wandoan Pharmacy! The pharmacy was opened in Royds Street, Wandoan in 1957 by Mr Don Chenhall at the shop now occupied by the hairdresser salon owned by Nancy Davies. Don was a soldier settler and in 1954 owned the property called “Coolibah” where he lived with Read more about UQ Graduate and Business Woman Dinah Fraser tells us the history of the Wandoan Pharmacy[…]